DevJammers are more than Just Programmers ...
DevJammers speak many languages and work across industries. Design, develop, test and , deploy, our product developers learn fast and influence others around them to embrace responsive engineering and iterative, product based learning.Add a DevJammer to your team
Scrum Master Position
- Act as Scrum Master for one to three teams, providing a learning environment to deliver business value
- Develop a deep understanding of our product offering and vision to guide our teams
- Challenge, coach and guide teams using agile and lean principles
- Emphasize code quality, with an emphasis on small, focused user stories
- Experiment with and integrate processes and tools that enable continuous improvement
- Apply metrics to provide teams and the organization with relevant feedback
- Development of award winning websites using the latest coding standards and practices
- Contribute to the architecture, design, and development of web-based applications and systems
- Participate in Agile software development projects and tasks include coding, testing, debugging, documentation, peer-review, deploying, monitoring, and support.
- Participate in task identification, work effort estimates, and work schedules for development and maintenance activities.
• 5+ years of experience with front-end development.
• Requires strong knowledge of Semantic HTML, Modular HTML (SSI, Jade), Search Engine friendly.
• Requires strong knowledge of CSS, LESS, PostCSS. Knowledge of CSS Frameworks, such as Bootstrap.
- Coach and mentor individuals and teams to discover and implement improved ways of collaborating and developing into high-performing units
- Provide balance of guidance where teams greatly benefit, but are not dependent on the Agile Coach
- Drive adoption of Agile best practices in teams; deviating from “the book” where appropriate
- Proactively pinpoint and remove areas of waste
- Facilitate learning in a trusting and safe environment by way of individual sessions, lunch and learns, group workshops, onsites/offsites, etc., with an..