From Process to Product
*PLEASE NOTE: Agile Day Twin Cities has been moved from Nov 6th to Nov 13th. If you have already purchased tickets and this day no longer works for you we will refund your purchase. Please reach out to us at email@example.com
What: Agile Day is a one day “un-conference” organized by practitioners for practitioners. This years theme will be From Process to Product. Sessions covered topics like product design, leadership, technology and development practices all with a focus on outcomes. People from all roles, skills, and backgrounds come together to make this a community experience. All profits from this year’s conference will be donated to Mano a Mano.
- 8:00 – 9:00 Registration & Breakfast
- 9:00 – 9:30 Opening Discussion
- 9:30 – 12:20 Morning Sessions
- 12:30 – 13:45 Lunch
- 14:00 – 14:45 Marketplace
- 15:00 – 16:30 Open Space Sessions
- 16:30 – 17:30 Beer-o-Spective
Talks and Speakers:
- Cliff Hazell, Agile Coach at Spotify
- Kristen Johnson, Technical Program Manager at Twitter
- Richard Sheridan, author of Joy, Inc and CEO of Menlo Innovations
- April Mills, Change Coach at Intel
- Bridget Kromhout, Principal Technologist for Cloud Foundry at Pivotal
- Jochen Krebs, author of Agile Portfolio Management and founder of Incrementor
- Sharon Misgen, DevJam Agile Coach
- David Hussman, the dude
Talks and descriptions can be found here.
- The conference space is limited to 300 spaces. No on-site registration.
- Sorry, this is a not-for profit event, we can not offer group discounts.
Where: Hyatt Regency Minneapolis.
Much more information to come. Check back often.